Friday, January 10, 2014

Tell That Tumor Off!

For all you patients with tumors or loved ones of patients with tumors this is your chance to “vent”. Leave a comment. We will not edit anything, but we do have one rule: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING RACIALLY, CULTURALLY, SEXUALLY, OR RELIGIOUSLY DEROGATORY WORDS! Remember anyone can read this. Thanks. 
Sup Brain Tumor
My name is Eric. I’m a 38 year old guy originally from Michigan. We met in Sept 2005. We had a 1.2 in 100,000 chance of meeting. Because of you I haven’t been able to return to work as a Physical Therapist, go surfing, run, swim, or bike. My balance is all messed up because of you. You scared the hell out of me, my parents, my family, and my friends. “F” you. Actually, thanks for making me stronger, smarter, and more focused. You picked the wrong guy to mess with. There are a bunch of smart people doing research to fight you. It’s only a matter of time before before someone finds a cure to fight you. Your days are numbered.
Sincerely,
Eric AKA “Galvez”

1 comment:

Are you Ready to be a mAss Kicker?

We think ALL Tumors Suck! We believe a stronger community needs to be formed to more efficiently fight these diseases. JOIN THE MASS KICKERS ARMY! Content here will be provided by real people who have been affected by tumors/cancer. Any one can be a "mAss Kicker". When facing a new intimidating diagnosis it is easy to loose confidence. We've found that the "Right ATTITUDE" will help get you through a difficult time! Are you ready to be a "mAss Kicker?"